No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Golovkin, Wade Face To Face at Official Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Golovkin, Wade Face To Face at Official Weighin

Spotlighting two of the sport's top pound-for-pound fighters, WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: GENNADY GOLOVKIN VS. DOMINIC WADE AND ROMAN GONZALEZ VS. MCWILLIAMS ARROYO will be seen SATURDAY, APRIL 23 at 10:00 p.m. ET & 7:00 p.m. PT from The Forum in Inglewood, Cal., exclusively on HBO. The HBO Sports team will call all the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino.

[Click Here To Read More]

Look at this guy. A neck tattoo wasn't enough, had to start the ink on the face too.

I'm so looking forward to this live Snuff film.

Comment

Originally posted by -cupo- View Post
      Look at this guy. A neck tattoo wasn't enough, had to start the ink on the face too.

Really I hate seeing B graders with elite fighters , I like to see competitive fights its easy to be a bully when your against nothing .

Comment

Originally posted by -cupo- View Post

golovkin taking out the ghetto trash tomorrow.

Comment

Golovkin will dismantle this cab driver quickly. Hope he fights next, Saunders or Zurdo. These are two realistic fights for GGG to be made.

Comment

Working...
          X