Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz-Andre Berto Rematch: Undercard is Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz-Andre Berto Rematch: Undercard is Finalized

CARSON, CALIF. - Rising contender and 2012 U.S. Olympian Terrell Gausha (17-0, 8 KOs) takes on Mexico's Orlando Lora (30-6-2, 19 KOs) in a 10-round super welterweight affair that highlights undercard action at StubHub Center in Carson, Calif. on Saturday, April 30.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gerald Washington vs Fast Eddie ain't a bad HW fight. Curious to see what Fast Eddie gots left. Seemed like he's went off the grid for awhile.

Comment

Even though these guys aren't what they were in 2011, I really think we get a good fight out of this main event. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Even though these guys aren't what they were in 2011, I really think we get a good fight out of this main event. Looking forward to it.
        I feel the same way, first match was a fight of the year candidate. Neither has much to lose these days and they really don't like each other....should be the recipe for a great rematch.

Comment

This should be on a bloody undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Gerald Washington vs Fast Eddie ain't a bad HW fight. Curious to see what Fast Eddie gots left. Seemed like he's went off the grid for awhile.
            Yep. That trip down to CW did him no good IMO.

Comment

Even though there's some hate for this card, really it isn't bad at all. Nice full undercard, 2 solid second level guys headlining. This would be a blast to check out live.

Comment

Working...
              X