Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Stiverne, Miller Gym Scuffle - Shannon Briggs Gets Involved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Stiverne, Miller Gym Scuffle - Shannon Briggs Gets Involved

In a wild scene at the Heavyweight Factory Gym in Hollywood, Florida. Undefeated prospect Jarrell 'Big Baby' Miller came down to the gym to hang out with former WBO heavyweight champion Shannon Briggs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WTF - Miller is crazy. Stiverne was about to kick his ass

Comment

I heard a lot of "OOK OOK EEK EEK", but not much else.

Probably staged to give Stiverne a fight.
      Last edited by PittyPat; 04-15-2016, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Jarrell Miller has a big mouth. They should've had the two spar in the ring.

Comment

Spit yo game talk yo ****! I ****s with baby Miller...LETS GO CHAMP.

Comment

Anything that seems that random & has that good of a camera view or a camera on it at all I call bs on. Seems super staged to me.

Comment

Fckin hilarious!

Look how Stiverne jus chillin like he having a bad day lol late ass reaction kicking the chair

Get the fck outta here!

Comment

That felt staged if anything.

Comment

Probably staged like anything Briggs is in, but entertaining nonetheless. About time Stiverne gets back in the ring

Comment

Probably staged except..... I don't think Stiverne was in on the script. He was just sitting there being all depressed and shit, whispering curses on Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                    X