No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Spence, Algieri, Glowacki, Cunningham Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Spence, Algieri, Glowacki, Cunningham Workouts

BROOKLYN - As they near the weigh-in and fight night for their Saturday, April 16 showdowns at Barclays Center, Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on NBC fighters and undercard fighters spoke about their upcoming bouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR SPENCE!!!

WAR GLOWACKI!!!

WAR HEATHER!!!

Comment

Algieri is in tremendous shape. Spence better be on his A game.

Comment

Man, boxing is on fire right now. 3 out of the next 4 weeks will have some of this year's most anticipated fights (at least for me) spence-algeri, ortiz-berto, cuellar-mares, lemuix-tapia, khan-canelo
        Last edited by chepboxingking; 04-14-2016, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Algieri is in tremendous shape. Spence better be on his A game.

Call me crazy but I feel like the old, pure boxer algeri would have a better chance vs spence than the current mass puncher, brawler algeri. If he rushes in with the limited punching power he has, spence will pick him apart.

Comment

Both fighters in shape so no excuses...

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
              Call me crazy but I feel like the old, pure boxer algeri would have a better chance vs spence than the current mass puncher, brawler algeri. If he rushes in with the limited punching power he has, spence will pick him apart.
              Well he could probably revert to it if he has to since he did it for his first 20 fights. WARGIERI!

Comment

I think we'll see a little of both for this fight. He's still adjusting to his new trainer and he's been looking better every time out. This is going to be a good fight.

Comment

Man, boxing is on fire right now. 3 out of the next 4 weeks will have some of this year's most anticipated fights (at least for me) spence-algeri, ortiz-berto, cuellar-mares, lemuix-tapia, khan-canelo
                  Yeah man, things are going to pick up for a few weeks (counting last week too.)

Finally.

Comment

I see where you are coming from but truthfully there is no version of Chris that can beat Errol Spence. Chris was hand picked for a reason. Either way, Chris gets badly chin checked and I don't dislike Chris but he is not going to be able to keep Errol off of him for 12 rounds.

Chris is a slick boxer with good skill, I am not knocking him as easy work for Errol but Errol's attack and power will be relentless and well executed. In fact if this fight goes the whole 12, I will be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                    X