Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pulev: If Chisora Underestimates Me, He's in For a Rude Awakening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pulev: If Chisora Underestimates Me, He's in For a Rude Awakening

Kubrat Pulev (22-1, 12 KOs) has vowed to make his coach Ulli Wegner proud again following the loss suffered by the legendary German coach's star pupil Arthur Abraham last weekend in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think he's missing a nipple in the picture?

Comment

Chisora will come in 20 stone overweight and put on a stinker.He always ****s up when he's in big fights.

Comment

Easy work for Pulev.

Comment

Chisora is shot, Pulev knocks him out

Comment

Chisora has a punchers chance that is all. He's like the 59 bus - you get on, pay your £1.50, and jump off at the west end. Get back on, pay your £1.50, and go home. Sometimes the journey is fine, no traffic, but sometimes it's ****, traffic, people stinking on the bus. He's just a bus

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              Chisora has a punchers chance that is all. He's like the 59 bus - you get on, pay your £1.50, and jump off at the west end. Get back on, pay your £1.50, and go home. Sometimes the journey is fine, no traffic, but sometimes it's ****, traffic, people stinking on the bus. He's just a bus
              You smoking Scottish crack again...mong be quiet and let the expert's comment on boxing, you stick to haggis and scotch broth it's better that way

Comment

I haven't really watched Pulev fight since the Klitschko KO. Has he looked good?

That's the kind of KO that could make you just as shot as Chisora in a split second.

It's a pretty interesting matchup. I always like when two name HWs fight each other instead of just buying time for a title shot.
                Last edited by ////; 04-14-2016, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                  You smoking Scottish crack again...mong be quiet and let the expert's comment on boxing, you stick to haggis and scotch broth it's better that way
                  He's quoting Dillian Whyte, genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                    I haven't really watched Pulev fight since the Klitschko KO. Has he looked good?

That's the kind of KO that could make you just as shot as Chisora in a split second.

It's a pretty interesting matchup. I always like when two name HWs fight each other instead of just buying time for a title shot.
                    He knocked over a pudding in what looked to be a fixed fight, then laboured to a tedious points win over a tiny no-good Brazilian. No, he hasn't looked good.

Comment

Working...
                    X