Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Angered at Non-Compliance, Orders Several Fights at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Angered at Non-Compliance, Orders Several Fights at 154

The WBC ordered a series of fights in the super welterweight division during its annual convention in Kunming, China. We are extremely disappointed by the non-compliance of several boxers who had committed to participate in the process. It has caused delays and disrespect to the process, which was regarded to be very interesting for the boxing world.

[Click Here To Read More]

What exactly are they mad at?? arnt all these fights already signed?

Comment

how is ishe smith ranked #6? And what exactly are they angry about? The tournament is bull****. So the first fight (just like at 147) already determines the champion.

Comment

What about Cameltoe?

Comment

The WBC need to recognise they really have little pull at the top of the boxing world

They are just a pawn used by promoters.. if this particular pawn isn't strategically relevant, theres plenty more to use..

Comment

The fights are happening at 154 without the WBC. **** them.

I'd rather see a tournament.

Lara/Vanes vs. Charlo/Jackson

Andrade/Nelson vs. Trout/Charlo

And you will most likely end up with Lara vs. Andrade for the lineal title. Getting all these alphabet orgs involved will just screw **** up. Make up a PBC belt or some **** for all I care.

Comment

what about Jarret Hurd?

Comment

Why won't they order Canelo Golovkin?

Comment

Why the heck is Ishe Smith ranked 6!? If anything I thought that would anger them, kinda like "How the heck did we get a glitch that ranked this guy"

Comment

WBC mad fights taken longer to happen ain't collecting sanctioning fees give them a pacifier and blanky

Comment

Working...
                    X