Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Like it or Not - Mayweather-Pacquiao II is Back on The Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Like it or Not - Mayweather-Pacquiao II is Back on The Radar

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - A week ago, the mere mention of Money-Pacman II drew held noses.

A week later, it's drawing desirous sighs.

Though both nicknamed combatants from last May's windfall/snoozer have said they plan now to focus on other things, it's difficult to imagine the drumbeat not getting louder for an encore in the immediate aftermath of Manny Pacquiao's return to top-level competitive relevance on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes it is!

Winter is near..

No where to hide Floyd.. Run Floyd run!

There is unfinished business to settle.

Even Duran knows there is unfinished business between the 2.

Now that pac has a healed shoulder. He knows Pac can win it convincingly.

@ 1:00

Shane Mosley reacts to Pacquiao Bradley 3! "World still wants a Mayweather rematch!"

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-12-2016, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Roach: "Look, if he means it about retiring, then more power to him, He's earned it. But if he changes his mind after what I saw tonight, yes, I would encourage him and I would not hesitate to train him again.

"When I see Manny Pacquiao like that, this is the best Manny Pacquiao. He hasn't missed a beat. I would like to see him fight again."

And there are big fights out there for him. Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-12-2016, 06:30 AM.

Comment

It was boring though, even if Pac won next time it would still be boring. Plus Floyd would be back, and nothing is worth that.

I'd rather see Pac fight Canelo tbh, another weight class, another lineal title.

Pac's greatness is already cemented, but that would put him in another realm.

Comment

100 bucks for a rematch, no way. You couldn't even pay ME to watch that fight again. I'd rather watch paint dry than see another Runweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            It was boring though, even if Pac won next time it would still be boring. Plus Floyd would be back, and nothing is worth that.

I'd rather see Pac fight Canelo tbh, another weight class, another lineal title.

Pac's greatness is already cemented, but that would put him in another realm.
            I'll only approve of this fight if this doesn't happen in Vegas, No NSAC. No Bayless, No USADA, No Nevada judges. Off course that's just wishful thinking. Floyd won't allow leaving his precious corrupt city were anyone can be bought.. He's invincible there.

If not, Crawford for me or Canelo.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 04-12-2016, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Ah yes !!! A healthy PAC that has a full training camp with a killer right hook and with his great footwork and jr with zero peds hahahahahahahaha jr will meet his doom trying to get up off the canvas so he can jump out of the ring running his best crying "this can't be true"!!!!! Hahahahahaha

Comment

I was in attendance for both mayweather Pacquiao and Pacquiao Bradley 3.... I never want to see manny with another pure boxer runner. I've seen Floyd fight many times live, what I witnessed may 2 was not boxing. There was 15 seconds total of what Floyd did Bradley emulated, but then manny attacked and if you noticed his right arm was ON POINT. The fact that berto who was Knocked down multiple times by Ortiz couldn't be stumbled by the P4P best ever. Floyd, your a hard pill to swallow, I enjoy paying top dollar to see spectacular fights, I never want to pay a cent to attend a fight involving Floyd again, it's just not worth the investment. This fight should not happen, let's see Pacquiao vs Porter or Pacquiao vs Marquez 5

Comment

Not interested

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                    I was in attendance for both mayweather Pacquiao and Pacquiao Bradley 3.... I never want to see manny with another pure boxer runner. I've seen Floyd fight many times live, what I witnessed may 2 was not boxing. There was 15 seconds total of what Floyd did Bradley emulated, but then manny attacked and if you noticed his right arm was ON POINT. The fact that berto who was Knocked down multiple times by Ortiz couldn't be stumbled by the P4P best ever. Floyd, your a hard pill to swallow, I enjoy paying top dollar to see spectacular fights, I never want to pay a cent to attend a fight involving Floyd again, it's just not worth the investment. This fight should not happen, let's see Pacquiao vs Porter or Pacquiao vs Marquez 5
                    Only shows its Floyd who needs to redeem himself from his vagina ways.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-12-2016, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X