Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Feels Mayweather Lost His Mind With 'Draw' of Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Feels Mayweather Lost His Mind With 'Draw' of Trilogy

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao believes Floyd Mayweather Jr. has lost his mind after being advised that the retired pound-for-pound king had allegedly scored last Saturday's fight between Pacquiao (58-6-2, 38 KOs) and Tim Bradley (33-2-1, 13 KOs) as a draw.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mayweather is an Idiot. Thats not new news. Hes always been a fuking ******.

Comment

Now he knows how we felt after claiming he won the fight of the century.

Comment

Floyd was just hatin on Manny which he does from time 2 time. If this was a draw. Then his fight with Oscar was a draw

Comment

If Manny had a draw then Floyd struggled & lost to Berto! Yeah that's how stupid that boy sounds! He knows he won't get an IV or fight Manny with 2 healthy hands again! Leave it alone Domestic Violence!

Comment

Ellie is saying ESPN made it all up

Comment

He just jelous you fought a quality opponent in Bradley and while he retired beating a Berto. It's all good, both got their legacy. But I think one will be remembered more than the other when it's all said and done.

Comment

I think Berto vs Mayweather was a draw myself.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  Now he knows how we felt after claiming he won the fight of the century.
                  Yup, Floyd was wrong back in 2015 and wrong about it now.

Maybe he was thinking that they asked him about the 2015 fight with Manny ...

Comment

The world thinks Pac and his Pacistanis lost there mind with "I thought I won the fight" last year on May 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                    X