Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade-Nelson, Zlaticanin-Marsili Set For Provodnikov-Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade-Nelson, Zlaticanin-Marsili Set For Provodnikov-Molina

NEW YORK An outstanding super welterweight clash has been added to SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING on Saturday, June 11 as undefeated, former WBO Junior Middleweight Champion Demetrius Andrade will face hard-hitting perennial contender Willie Nelson in a WBC Super Welterweight Title Eliminator. The winner of the 12-round co-feature will become the mandatory challenger to the winner of the May 21 showdown between Jermell Charlo and John Jackson, who face off for the vacant WBC 154-pound title on SHOWTIME.
    [Click Here To Read More]

About time hes back. Really good fight. Those guys are freaking huge. How the hell can they make 154 healthy, the charlos too?

Comment

Khurtsidze/Monroe is no longer scheduled? Lol, poor Monroe. That was a dumb fight for Dibella to give to Khurtsidze, especially since he's now BJS's #1. Make Derevyanchenko/Monroe instead.

Comment

Looking forward to Andrade-Nelson and seeing Zlaticanin again, that little dude is pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
          About time hes back. Really good fight. Those guys are freaking huge. How the hell can they make 154 healthy, the charlos too?
          Met Andrade once at MSG. I'm 5 9 he was about 5 11 but very very fit even though he hadn't fought or wasn't scheduled to fight. I'm about 170 lbs, he was about my weight maybe a few lbs more. He looked as if he maintains himself at a responsible weight when he's not fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
            Met Andrade once at MSG. I'm 5 9 he was about 5 11 but very very fit even though he hadn't fought or wasn't scheduled to fight. I'm about 170 lbs, he was about my weight maybe a few lbs more. He looked as if he maintains himself at a responsible weight when he's not fighting.
            I could imagine he stays in shape. Which makes him so good and also im sure he really wouldnt like to struggle to make weight

Comment

Sounds like I could've been right, with Khurtsidze pulling out due to him now being the WBO #1. Also sounds like Monroe is scared to fight Derevyanchenko. Willie says fighting a guy who's 8-0 won't do nothing for him, except Derevyanchenko is ranked #5 by the IBF and Monroe isn't currently ranked by anyone. Step up Willie!!!

Comment

Good card, very happy to see Andrade back on the scene

Comment

EXCELLENT CARD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    Good card, very happy to see Andrade back on the scene
                    War Andrade! Not like Nelson will any kind of problem for him, but its nice to see him fight a legit guy again.

Comment

Working...
                    X