Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley III: Post-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley III: Post-Fight Report Card

Batman will always capture the Joker. Freddy and Jason will always be back. Manny Pacquiao will always beat Timothy Bradley. It doesn't matter how many times they fight. Bradley could replace Teddy Atlas with the ghosts of Eddie Futch, Jack Blackburn, and Ray Arcel. Pacquiao is just better than him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Now official! CyberBoxingZone officially recognized Manny Pacquiao as Floyd Mayweather's successor at Welterweight throne!
    http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/welter.htm

Comment

I was not upset at spending $70 bucks for this fight. it was well worth it. Especially since the undercard had some exciting fights on it as well.

Pacquiao looked good at times and then at times he looked very awkward. But I get it...its his style. and that's fine. Overall I think he looked like the Pre-Mayweather Pacquiao.

Bradley...smh...If Bradley would have sustained his attack throughout the night, he could have gained some serious ground. I didn't have the fight for Bradley even after watching it 3 times. I did end up giving Bradley an additional round though, making it 8 rounds to 4. THe knock downs killed him.

Bradley's problem is that he tried to be a counterpuncher and was successful only a quarter of the time. If he had spent more time as the effective aggressor, he could have certainly come away with the W.

If this was in fact Pac's last fight, I have to show respect. I loved seeing him destroy fighter from 2008-2012. He was and still is an exceptional fighter. But Bob Arum is not going to let Manny slip away. he will line up fights with very large sums of money to lure him back. After Canelo bludgeons Khan to death, in comes pac v alvarez..which WILL do great numbers. Be on the lookout for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
        I was not upset at spending $70 bucks for this fight. it was well worth it. Especially since the undercard had some exciting fights on it as well.
        Did those fight truly excite you? I found it to be garbage and of poor value. You can eat steak for a week with $70.

Comment

Um, Cliff, I think JMM could rightfully argue that he was better than Pac too.

Comment

Meh, thank God I didn't pay for this fight.

We basically watched him dominate Timothy Bradley 3 times in a row.

Bradley didn't win more than 3 rounds in any of those fights. It's a rip off that Manny chose to go out like this.

I thought Bradley would win too, because I thought Pacquiao had one foot out the door, but the fact that he didn't just makes me wonder why he chose Bradley even more.

He could've chosen Bud Crawford or Kell Brook or any number of Welters and Light Welters to make a better fight than this one.

Comment

Bradley just didn't use the jab effectively, as a matter of fact, he hardly even threw the jab. He also didn't rotate away after attacking like he did in the Rios fight, he was trying to stay in the pocket way more than he should.

I had it 7 rounds to 5 for Pac and then the knockdowns but Bradley didn't do terribly, he just let his desire to win take away from an effective game plan. There is no way in heck that Atlas told him to go out there without a jab, no way in hell. He was tagging Pac with nice punches at times and hurt him a few times but Pac's speed was just too much. Had Bradley kept a better distance and utilized the jab to set Pac up, he would have fared much better.

I thought it was a really good fight and the KD's really skewed the scores as it was a closely contested fight. The HBO crew didn't give Bradley any credit at all when he was doing work, Roy was like the only one out of the bunch who acknowledged him doing anything at all. Several people at my house picked up on that and were making comments like "What does Bradley not exist or something?"

Great fight though and it does appear that Pac just has Timmeh's number. I'd still roll with Timmeh over an other welter out there though.

Comment

Working...
              X