Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Manny Pacquiao May Require a Big Payday in The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Manny Pacquiao May Require a Big Payday in The Future

Manny Pacquiao crowned his 21-year professional career with an emphatic victory over Tim Bradley here on Saturday, delivering a vintage performance before saying a farewell to boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And this is why I see him fighting again.

He wants another big payday and is willing to fight for it.

Comment

its so obvious arum has pac by the balls. he obviously loaned him a ton of money over the years so that he would have manny under control in multiple ways

Comment

How many fights does manny have left on his contract with arum?

Comment

Canelo it is, can manny do it? Break his own record

9 division champ
          6 division lineal champ

Holy.......

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            I thought it was up this year. I hope it is I want Pac to fight a little more as a free agent so he can make some cash Arum free.

Comment

I wonder if he's reaching out to Mayweather's people to see if they're interested in the rematch.
              Pac looked good against Bradley. Even if they sell 1/5 the PPV's they sold the first time it's still a big number and a big payday.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                I wonder if he's reaching out to Mayweather's people to see if they're interested in the rematch.
                Pac looked good against Bradley. Even if they sell 1/5 the PPV's they sold the first time it's still a big number and a big payday.
                exactly, Arum still has Pac tied..hmm..

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  I think arum said his contract end at the end of 2017 but he doesn't have to keep fighting

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    I think arum said his contract end at the end of 2017 but he doesn't have to keep fighting
                    Thanks.....

Comment

Working...
                    X