Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: I Would LIke To See Pacquiao Fight Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: I Would LIke To See Pacquiao Fight Again

Manny Pacquiao's closest boxing confidant, trainer Freddie Roach, admitted he hoped to see the Filipino fight on. The Filpino superstar announced his retirement after winning a twelve round unanimous decision over Timothy Bradley on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of course freddie

Comment

don't retired Paquiao !!! Canelo need his ass whooped!!! last one have to be Canelo

Comment

Floyd and Manny retires...boxing is DEAD!

Comment

Haters will always hate! You sorry sons of itches ruled Bradley would KO Pacquiao and Teddy was the 2nd coming of boxings messiah. Manny has his number PERIOD! Roach is the better trainer PERIOD! And Bob Arum put a great card PERIOD! But you bastards who know squat about boxing will criticize REGARDLESS!

Comment

if he fights one more time. i'd like to see him vs kell Brook or Danny Garcia. they have titles.

Comment

Of course he would. He gets a nice pay cheque every time he steps in the ring.

I would like to see Pacquiao retire. He's still a step ahead of the competition but he is slowing down and it will only get worse over the years. He's had a great career and topped it off with a good performance against a solid fighter in Bradley.

Comment

Money beckons its son to fight PAC again !

But can he do his peds this time while the world watches ???

I think not !!

Without them he will have his scrawny ass handed to him !!

All hail the Great Pacman !!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  if he fights one more time. i'd like to see him vs kell Brook or Danny Garcia. they have titles.
                  Better , PAC fights and KOs Garcia and May fights Brook then the winners fight !

Comment

roach knows if manny retire then thats the end of the wild card hype.

Comment

Working...
                    X