No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Admits: My Heart is '50-50' on Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Admits: My Heart is '50-50' on Retirement

Manny Pacquiao admitted he was '50-50' about retirement after bidding farewell to boxing Saturday with a vintage performance to defeat long-time rival Tim Bradley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I say let the man retire. Nothing more to prove this was the perfect send off. Focus on life outside of boxing I say. Thank you Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      I say let the man retire. Nothing more to prove this was the perfect send off. Focus on life outside of boxing I say. Thank you Manny.
      Agreed! He did more than enough and he deserves everything he has.

Comment

After the May 2/undisclosed shoulder injury debacle Manny was a little bit hard to like.

But now he's redeemed himself by exposing Teddy Atlas as a hack and spoiling Bradley's victory which he had planned to dedicate to the world's gays.

He can retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
          After the May 2/undisclosed shoulder injury debacle Manny was a little bit hard to like.

But now he's redeemed himself by exposing Teddy Atlas as a hack and spoiling Bradley's victory which he had planned to dedicate to the world's gays.

He can retire.

Comment

He's not retiring looking that good.

Comment

Teddy Atlas should retire instead. he ate his own words.

Comment

Nice one Arum lol.

Comment

There's only one guy left if you choose to fight Pac. Froid roid.

Not that you really need to prove yourself anymore.

But that is all that is left.

Settle the real score.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Pacquiao is the most beloved fighter of his generation, the greatest too in the eyes of many. He has done it all, beaten every relevant fighter of his time and beaten them well. The only thing left is Mayweather but is that necessary now?

Pacquiao's legacy was solidified long before Oscar and LONG before Mayweather. The Pacman doesn't need any more fights but if he does decide to stay, it should be against Canelo/Khan winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X