No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Beats Down Gradovich For TKO in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Beats Down Gradovich For TKO in Four

MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada - For the vacant WBO NABO featherweight title, Oscar Valdez (19-0, 17KOs) made a statement with a fourth round TKO of former IBF world champion Evgeny Gradovich (21-2-1, 9KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great job kid!

Comment

Great to see that.

Comment

Good job that dude was always a bum to me

Comment

Valdedz looked great. I am happy to say that I've been a believer since 08. Had to brag a little, you know lol.
          I don't want to get too carried away though. Gradovich has not been looking too good as of late. Gradovich was also just there to be hit, so I want to see a little bit better of a test in order to get a better idea. He's on the right path though.
          Hopefully they bring Valdez back fast and against good competition. I think he's ready for the best of the division. Step by step.
          Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 04-09-2016, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Oscar beats down Selby too, if the ref will let him.

Comment

Valdez looked great against a former tough as they come former champ.

Valdez will be one of the top dogs around that weight for a long time.

Comment

Statement Made

Valdez looks to have the complete package. He has a very bright future ahead of him and he will be a force to be reckoned with soon.

Between he and Jo Jo Diaz they made an announcement to the rest of the division that the young guns are coming for the top guys in a stacked division.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  Oscar beats down Selby too, if the ref will let him.
                  Yes Valdez puts a beating on Selby no doubt about it.

Selby better stay at home because if he comes to the states Valdez would brutalize him.

Comment

Good win for Valdez Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                    X