No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Pacquiao-Bradley Trilogy, No Trump Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Pacquiao-Bradley Trilogy, No Trump Weigh-In

Pacquiao (57-6-2, 38KOs) returns to the ring for the first time since his 12-round loss to longtime pound-for-pound rival Floyd Mayweather last May. The five-year buildup helped produce the most lucrative event in boxing history, but also saw Pacquiao's worst performance in years as he reportedly fought through an old shoulder injury that his team claims is now fully healed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

PAC looks like a light weight in there, Bradley looks like a battle tank.

Pac is going for speed. Trying to rekindle past form, while Bradley is looking for durabilty to last him 12 rounds against Pac.

No brainer here. Pac will be fast, Bradley will be a tad bit slower, but durable.

IMO this will last 12 rounds of action. I think this 3rd fight will be epic.

Comment

Weigh-in video today and pix in here:

http://www.desertsun.com/story/sport...ight/82815572/

Comment

Can someone explain how this is for the lineal title? Pacquiao lost his last fight......it's not a rematch with the guy that beat him, the WBO International Title? I didn't think lineage had been established yet? How could it be?

SMDH........so now along with the BS 8th title in a weight class he hadn't fought at EVER against an opponent who wasn't ranked at the weight and had fought one tuneup after over a year off, now they decide this is for the lineal title if he wins? And does it make Bradley "The Man" at WW if he wins?

Give me a break. I thought lineage belonged to Floyd and he didn't even receive the WBO belt before they stripped him. Vargas has that belt, Garcia has the WBC and Thurman the WBA. I don't think lineage can possibly established here unless one of them goes on to unify at least two belts or another champion does the same, preferably the guys that have the belts Floyd carred (WBA/WBC)...I don't get it that logic at all........
        Last edited by ssc73; 04-09-2016, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Pacquiao looked away first when they did the stare down. I don't know if that means anything but some people would make a big deal about it.

Bradley does look even bigger than usual. Manny's looking a little smaller but still looking really fit.

Comment

Working...
          X