No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Gilberto Ramirez Pumped To Take Abraham's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Gilberto Ramirez Pumped To Take Abraham's Title

These six warriors boast a combined record of 158-16-2 (96 KOs) -- a winning percentage of 90% -- with a victory by knockout ratio of 61%.

[Click Here To Read More]

gilberto will probably win but theres something missing bout him he hasnt defined his style yet he needs high profile guy to take him that next step hes long enough to fight at dist. strong enough to knock a guy out once he faces a athletic black fighter hell have problems and by the way im mex jeje...

Comment

Originally posted by mexicanstyle View Post
      gilberto will probably win but theres something missing bout him he hasnt defined his style yet he needs high profile guy to take him that next step hes long enough to fight at dist. strong enough to knock a guy out once he faces a athletic black fighter hell have problems and by the way im mex jeje...
      You have a prototype, you gave a description. I know who you speak of, but the style and athleticism is pretty much across the board. I prefer: 1. European (stiff, but straight) 2. East Coast USA (More movement, defense) and 3. West Coast and the Orient (Kamakaze, Pancho Villa foreward). There are variations and exceptions. That way I still get criticized, but the subject stay's boxing.
      Last edited by Corelone; 04-05-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X