No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Shannon Briggs Crashes Anthony Joshua's Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Shannon Briggs Crashes Anthony Joshua's Workout

Briggs gatecrashed Haye's press conference on Wednesday, calling the former WBA world champion out, which left Joshua thinking a possible showdown could well become a reality - especially now the American has had a successful brain scan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Briggs may be old but he's still quick and hits very, very hard.

Haye, Joshua and Fury don't have the chins to handle Brigss power, i'd pick Briggs against them.

Martin and Wilder beat Briggs

Comment

Let's go champ

Comment

Oh ****, Eddie Hearn's next PPV spectacular is Joshua/Briggs. No hopers Bellew, Burns, and Rose on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post

Haye, Joshua and Fury don't have the chins to handle Brigss power, i'd pick Briggs against them.

hahaha... The Best win for Briggs in the last 10 years was against Raphael Zumbano Love...

Comment

Damn he is a persistent bastard. I hope he gets the fight he wants, he is making more progress doing what he is doing rather than fighting names. Crazy. Briggs and Haye would be huge, let's go champ!

Comment

Damn Briggs checking out all these UK cats. David Price need to stay in his house for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Damn Briggs checking out all these UK cats. David Price need to stay in his house for awhile.
                While I think Price should beat Briggs his chin is so dodgy Price could be the spectacular ko Briggs needs to sell to the public that he isn't yesterdays man.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post

You can't be serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X