Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Climbs The CompuBox Categorical Leaders List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Climbs The CompuBox Categorical Leaders List

Andre Ward climbed the CompuBox Categorical Leaders list after limiting Sullivan Barrera to an overall connect pct. of 15.4%. Barrera landed just 5.4 power shots per round and averaged 60.2 punches thrown per round after averaging 79.3 per round in his previous 5 fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Andre Ward climbed the CompuBox Categorical Leaders list after limiting Sullivan Barrera to an overall connect pct. of 15.4%. Barrera landed just 5.4 power shots per round and averaged 60.2 punches thrown per round after averaging 79.3 per round in his previous 5 fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Surprised by the low connect % recorded for Barrera. Seemed to touch Andre more than I thought he would.

Comment

Broner higher than people will give him credit for... And Imagine if you took out the Maidana fight.

Comment

Why is Mayweather still listed?

Comment

Congratulations Ward! I'll update my list as soon as I get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
            Why is Mayweather still listed?

Mayweather is Emeritus Champ. He gets the top spot if he ever decides to come back to the sport. In the mean time Leo Santa Cruz is holding down the #1 spot on the CompuBox P4P list.

Comment

Sanchez and his Mexican boxing style farce overrated. Where is he in stats with lowest punches landed by opponents? All these years teaches no D relies on chin eventually that is downfall ko or cut happens to the best

Comment

No substitute for head movement, defense, angles all while attacking. Sanchez so lucky GGG walked into gym with hundreds of amateur fights. Where are other Sanchez great fighters? Barrera? Another Garcia without his brother mikie nothing. Maidana not his from get go

Comment

Working...
                X