Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Drops, Dominates Sullivan Barrera in 175 Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Drops, Dominates Sullivan Barrera in 175 Debut

Oracle Arena, Oakland, California - In his light heavyweight debut, former super middleweight king Andre Ward (29-0, 15KOs) dropped and dominated previously undefeated Sullivan Barrera (17-1, 12KOs) to earn twelve round unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good win for Ward. Barrera had no answer for Andre's jab or hook. Lets wait and see how he does against the other guys

Comment

S.O.G...........easy work

Comment

Great performance by Ward.

Comment

Ward.....one of my favorite fighters but he seemed tired as in not sure how long he wants to keep fighting if you go by his facial expressions but that could be mostly getting back into things. But that right hand was missing and that is a concern. He did not use that hand 20% of what he normally does, if that. But I will pull for him against anyone, Kov included. But he fought great outside of the right hand missing.

Comment

And this is why Sanchez wouldn't let ggg within a football field of Ward.

Comment

Not impressed. Kov destroys him

Comment

Good win for Ward. I saw the fight much closer but the right man won.

Comment

Good comeback for Ward. A little rusty and wore down in the later rounds but that will change with a bump in activity.

Comment

Good fight against a credible LHW coming off of a long layoff. One more tune up then Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                    X