Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Outboxes Jayson Velez For Unanimous Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Outboxes Jayson Velez For Unanimous Decision Win

Oracle Arena, Oakland, California - Joseph 'JoJo' Diaz (20-0, 11KOs) won a ten round unanimous decision over Jayson Velez (23-2-1, 16KOs) to retain the NABF featherweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Diaz Joseph (USA) VS Valdez Oscar (MEX) Full Fight

Future Mega Rematch to look out for.

Comment

Clinic

That was an absolute clinic put on by Jo Jo Diaz. This guy has everything except one punch knockout power. He's going to be a force in a stacked division.

I would like to see him vs Ronnie Rios next. Then hopefully get a mandatory with one of the belt holders.

Comment

SIMIO TU PERRA MADRE MALDITA CUCARACHA

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
          SIMIO TU PERRA MADRE MALDITA CUCARACHA
          Hahahha.

Another week, another loss! Puñeta.

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
            That was an absolute clinic put on by Jo Jo Diaz. This guy has everything except one punch knockout power. He's going to be a force in a stacked division.

I would like to see him vs Ronnie Rios next. Then hopefully get a mandatory with one of the belt holders.
            I agree. Reminded me of Mickey Garcia vs. rocky Martinez, but without the k.o. Beautiful fight. Props to Velez, doe. Muther fahker has heart and balls... Unlike the rest of the maricones.

Comment

maldita cucaracha te voy a buscar

Comment

JoJo looked great, he needs a few 12rd fights before he steps up

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                  maldita cucaracha te voy a buscar
                  Hahahha. I ain't hard to find, homie. I'll be in Vegas for the Canelo vs King Khan. Let's meet up and catch a fade. Well upload to YouTube, too.

Comment

simio te voy a dar hasta por el puto culo marikon

Comment

Working...
                    X