Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: We Have To Make Sure To Rough Andre Ward Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: We Have To Make Sure To Rough Andre Ward Up

Unbeaten heavyweight contender Sullivan Barrera (17-0, 12 KOs) is confident of upsetting one of the best fighters in the world, Andre Ward (28-0, 15 KOs), when they face each other later tonight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn't be surprised if Ward ends being the physically stronger guy in the ring tonight. But I also think he could gas late, then again so could Barrera who lacks experience past 8 rounds, let alone vs talented opposition.

Comment

Ward will clinch like a vise grip. If you have no answer to that, good luck doe.

Comment

I'm rooting for Ward. I hope he has a strong future at light heavy. It's been so frustrating to see him being this inactive.

Comment

Last guy that tried that didnt end up to well.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            I wouldn't be surprised if Ward ends being the physically stronger guy in the ring tonight. But I also think he could gas late, then again so could Barrera who lacks experience past 8 rounds, let alone vs talented opposition.

I sure hope that Barrera is taking Sanchez' advice with a grain of salt.

Hoping that Ward is small/faded/injured/tired/weak, may not adequately prepare him for whats really up.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
              Ward will clinch like a vise grip.
              When has he ever done that? Some of your guys get these ideas in your head without watching fights. When Ward clinches, he does it to bully and batter opponents. He's not a Klitschko-type clincher. He's a grappler.

Comment

Barrera isn't going to outbox Ward.Barrera need to get inside rough Ward up wear him down.Ward by decision

Comment

Don't you love when trainers say we have to rough up Ward. Sanchez trains Sullivan but in the ring there is no we Sullivan is alone against the best fighter since Floyd. He has the science of boxing and IQ as few have. He will not be standing there to get roughed up. Jab movements master of spacing and combos will break down and late tko sullivan

Comment

Also Ward fought as light heavy in olympics. Was destined to move up. He is sneaky strong and physical in clinches roughs guys up watch children and learn

Comment

Working...
                    X