Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Kell Brook, Kevin Bizier Go Face To Face in Sheffield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Kell Brook, Kevin Bizier Go Face To Face in Sheffield

Kell Brook says he feels like a caged animal' and has vowed to unleash his frustration on Kevin Bizier at the Sheffield Arena on Saturday. Brook makes a mandatory defence of his IBF welterweight world title against Canadian challenger Bizier, after being forced to pull out of a clash with Argentine Diego Chaves last autumn due to a rib injury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who dressed Bizier? Laurence Luelen Bowen or what ever is name is. I saw a tramp in Newton Abbot dressed better this morning!

Comment

bizier, barrera, and wade. 3 new boxing stars will be born in the next month

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        bizier, barrera, and wade. 3 new boxing stars will be born in the next month
        I have began to enjoy watching mismatches long time ago. No use crying about them. It's pointless.

It's exhilarating when the underdog pulls an upset.

I expect Bizier to at least make it a 12-round harrowing night for the Khan-obsessed fighter.

I'm also rooting for Barrera and Wade.

I love underdogs.

Comment

Working...
        X