No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz, Andre Berto Face To Face Erupts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz, Andre Berto Face To Face Erupts

Tickets for the live event, which is promoted by TGB Promotions, are priced at $209, $105, $53 and $27, plus applicable taxes, fees and service charges, and are on sale now and available for purchase online at AXS.com. LOS ANGELES - Former welterweight world champions 'Vicious' Victor Ortiz and Andre 'The Beast' Berto,along with undefeated featherweight contender Jorge Lara and former world champion Fernando "Cochulito" Montiel, held a press conference in Los Angeles Wednesday to discuss their Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on FOX & FOX Deportes showdowns taking place Saturday, April 30 from StubHub Center in Carson, Calif.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ko

Berto is going to win by KO.

Comment

Ortiz has been done for years

Comment

Ortiz by knockout this time.

Comment

This is the fight to watch if you want to see fireworks

Comment

They should get Vince McMahon to promote this fight, its a classic pink slip match.

That said if someone like Luis Collazo can tap Ortiz on the chin and make him quit, Berto is certainly going to land harder and flusher. The only real question is will Berto come out of the gate with the shoulder roll or is he going to chicken wing that thing?

Comment

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz should call this fight "Who Is More Washed Up"

Comment

I'll watch this fight.but since when ??? Andre "the beast"berto

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
                  Berto is going to win by KO.
                  I hope so! My favorite Ortiz moment, was when josesito broke his punk azz down!!

Comment

Working...
                  X