No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Andre Ward Shows His Moves While Ripping Haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Andre Ward Shows His Moves While Ripping Haters

Ward vs. Barrera, a 12-round fight which is presented by Roc Nation Sports in association with Main Events, takes place Saturday, March 26, 2016 at Oracle Arena in Oakland, California and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT. Follow the conversation using #WardBarrera.
    [Click Here To Read More]

285-27 is very impressive as an amateur, Ward is going to have his work cut out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
      285-27 is very impressive as an amateur, Ward is going to have his work cut out for him.
      and lets really put that in context. im sure ward's was better, but as a cuban amateur lets really see all they BS they go through...
      1. forced to box
      2. malnutrition
      3. no family
      4. constant travels

..its crazy im pretty sure there is more..imo this is ward's best opponent simply due to that background..image if sulivan was prime and had a push..he'd easily be a 175 champ

Comment

He looked pretty bad there to be honest. If doesn't bring his A game, he might get sparked against this unproven cherrypick he's fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          He looked pretty bad there to be honest. If doesn't bring his A game, he might get sparked against this unproven cherrypick he's fighting.
          "Pretty" this, "might" that.

Not sounding too confident in your man there, eh?

I know I'm confident in mine.

Comment

hella people are saying that barrera has a chance. i need to watch some video on this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post

dripping in gay

Comment

WARRRDdd! Bitc*es. The bad guys always win!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
                  Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                  and lets really put that in context. im sure ward's was better, but as a cuban amateur lets really see all they BS they go through...
                  1. forced to box
                  2. malnutrition
                  3. no family
                  4. constant travels

..its crazy im pretty sure there is more..imo this is ward's best opponent simply due to that background..image if sulivan was prime and had a push..he'd easily be a 175 champ
                  Barrera won the amateur world championship as a junior, same as Hughie Fury.

He beat Chad Dawson at the junior level too. His highest honours as a senior amateur were bronze medals in the Cuban championships.

That doesn't mean he can't be a good pro though.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    "Pretty" this, "might" that.

So are u down with Roc Nation or with Haymon? Throw up your set homeboy and don't be a ranker

Comment

Working...
                    X