Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'm Not Focused on Khan Helping Me Prepare For Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'm Not Focused on Khan Helping Me Prepare For Golovkin

WBC middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (46-1-1, 32KOs) has one opponent on his mind - British star Amir Khan (31-3, 19KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guerra Canelo!

Canelo has proven he'll fight anybody, Don't let anyone dictate your career.

Comment

It's obvious he doesn't want it this year. Maybe 2017. Hopefully WBC make good on their promise to strip the winner (ie Canelo) if he doesn't fight Golovkin. That way, Canelo can just drop his as s back down to 154 or fight non-title catchweight fights.

Comment

saul el fraude pollo alvared. what a punk. its amazing how people really think this coward is going to fight lil G. the great mexican champions would never pull off a khan stunt nor duck anybody.

Comment

hahah in what universe would a fight with khan help prepare anybody for Golovkin? GGG better accept it at 155 cause i wanna see the fat ginger get ko'd

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post

Canelo has proven he'll fight anybody except for Golovkin!
            Well yeah, I totally agree with that.

Comment

Canelo should take lessons from his countryman McGregor and need to humble up and not over look King.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                It's obvious he doesn't want it this year. Maybe 2017. Hopefully WBC make good on their promise to strip the winner (ie Canelo) if he doesn't fight Golovkin. That way, Canelo can just drop his as s back down to 154 or fight non-title catchweight fights.
                Stripping Canelo does no good. It just end Lee Lil G to fight another finger for another paper title. Worthless.

What the WBC WILL DO, is sit there, and be patient, like the good little boys they are. And when Lil G cones back to reality that he is the B side, and he doesn't hold any weight or call any shots/stipulations in a fight with King Nelo, then at that point and THAT POINT ONLY...King Nelo will whoop lil Gs ass.

Comment

... Canelo finally gave up to pressure...

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                    Guerra Canelo!

Canelo has proven he'll fight anybody
                    That's literally the opposite of what he's proving with this pathetic posturing. Not so much "WAR" as waving a huge white flag at Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X