Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera Confident: I'm Getting Andre Ward at The Right Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrera Confident: I'm Getting Andre Ward at The Right Time!

Big Bear Lake, CA: As IBF number one light heavyweight contender Sullivan Barrera (17-0, 12 KOs) prepares for the biggest fight of his career against one of the sport's top pound-for-pound fighters, Andre Ward (28-0, 15 KOs), at Oracle Arena in Oakland, California which will be televised live on HBO, the 34-year old from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba is calm, confident and ready for anything.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"...legendary trainer Abel Sanchez..." Okay, so who in boxing is NOT a goddamned legend?

Comment

Gennady told him to work his speed...Lil G don't quit your day job. Dudes low as molasses.

Comment

Cuban school + Mexican style. This guy could be trouble.

Comment

Great team around Barrera, the best in the world P4P and his trainer, this is his best shot let's see what Ward has left, you have to give it to Ward for taking a fight like this. Can't wait!

Comment

Ward is probably saying the same thing "I'm getting Barrera at the right time"

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              "...legendary trainer Abel Sanchez..." Okay, so who in boxing is NOT a goddamned legend?
              Hahahahahaha

Comment

lmao

who wrote this story someone in ggg camp elite fighter in ggg legendary trainer lmao really dudes wake up

Comment

"Lil G" showed Barrera that when Ward gets in close and tries to tie him up, headbutt him in the cheek and stomp on his toe while pushing him back, then follow up with a stiff straight right as Ward stumbles away. I think it's a decent strategy myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Cuban school + Mexican style. This guy could be trouble.
                    Way to hype him up some more.

Comment

Working...
                    X