No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik Indicted on Two Counts of Felony Assault

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik Indicted on Two Counts of Felony Assault

According to multiple reports in Youngstown, former WBC middleweight world champion Kelly Pavlik, 33-years-old, was indicted by a Mahoning County grand jury on two counts of felonious assault.

[Click Here To Read More]

I would be willing to bet he has CTE. His behaviour shows all of the signs of it. I hope a tragedy doesn't befall him because of brain damage.

Comment

How is a white man in this country getting two felony counts for ****ing around with a BB gun?

I blame ***.

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post
        I would be willing to bet he has CTE. His behaviour shows all of the signs of it. I hope a tragedy doesn't befall him because of brain damage.
        No doubt man, Kelly has that Jermain Taylor issue going on....the tragic irony is that both guys contributed to each other's demise. He is going to have a rough time from here on out, hopefully there is some kind of assistance for him, I truly hope that.

Comment

I thought the guy he shot was a friend who was more or less "in" on it. Like he hung out with Pavlik & knew Pavlik is prone to doing **** some would deem crazy at times. I mean this isn't the first video I've seen of Pavlik. He's living like f#cking Billy Madison in Ohio post-boxing & anyone within 100 yards of him on a semi-regular basis surely knows this as well.

This cat shoulda just rubbed some dirt on it & quit hanging out with Pavlik if he's not cool with being shot at sometimes. Whatever doe, I suppose Pavlik needs to calm the eff down, before he does f#ck up on a level that'll end badly for him. I smell a on or under the table settlement that'll more or less end this situation with the guy "fixing" his story or worse case Pavlik gets 90 days in county.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            How is a white man in this country getting two felony counts for ****ing around with a BB gun?

I blame ***.
            LOL, but kinda yea. I grew up partially in the country. I seen a BUNCH of mfers shot at with pellet guns & got shot at myself a couple times. Shooting mfers with a pellet gun is nearly a sport in some areas of the midwest. Obviously its not the most intelligent "nearly a sport" activity one can do (one kid I knew got his eye shot out in 5th grade), but wtf it is what it is.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bZYQ-Z2tso

Comment

Kelly looks like he's on that E or those shrooms. Dude needs to get a grip

Comment

It's scary how the 2 best MWs in the world, in their time, both became total and utter nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    It's scary how the 2 best MWs in the world, in their time, both became total and utter nutcases.
                    at least they haven't killed anyone like Carlos Monzon did

Comment

Working...
                    X