Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Continues The Grind For Bradley Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Continues The Grind For Bradley Trilogy

The NoTrump pay-per-view undercard will feature World Boxing Organization (WBO) super middleweight world champion "King" ARTHUR ABRAHAM defending his title against undefeated No. 1 contender and mandatory challenger GILBERTO "Zurdo" RAMIREZ, undefeated No. 1 WBO featherweight contender and two-time Mexican Olympian SCAR VALDEZ defending his NABO featherweight title against former International Boxing Federation (IBF) featherweight world champion EVGENY GRADOVICH and 2012 U.S. Olympian JOSE RAMREZ defending his World Boxing Council (WBC) Continental Americas super lightweight title against MANNY PEREZ. The Abraham vs. Ramirez world championship fight is co-promoted by Sauerland Event and Zapari Boxing Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

when ball is life....

but on a more serious note, is Manny leading the race in boxing for the most trilogy fights? Phucking pac and his unfinished business.

Comment

looks like he finally got rid of the nikes

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        looks like he finally got rid of the nikes
        Makes sense to choose Under Armour. UA is the only brand that let Steph Curry put a bible verse on his shoe, sure Pac wants to hop in on that deal if he still could

Comment

Rocking the Under Armour I see

Comment

He's still sportin' the Nike ball tho.

Comment

Is he practicing for a b-ball tourney or a fight, I can't tell?

Comment

Unless Bradley KO's Pac, this is the most pointless fight of the year.

Comment

After Bradley's close calls against Provo and Vargas, I won't be surprised if Pac gets the KO. Actually looking forward to this one though. Would like to see Crawford fight either fighter afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                  X