Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz-Berto II Tripleheader Officially Announced, PBC on FOX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ortiz-Berto II Tripleheader Officially Announced, PBC on FOX

CARSON, CALIF. - Former welterweight world champions "Vicious" Victor Ortiz (31-5-2, 24 KOs) and Andre "The Beast" Berto (30-4, 23 KOs) will meet again in a 12-round welterweight rematch in primetime on Saturday, April 30 as Premier Boxing Champions (PBC)

[Click Here To Read More]

Look forward to this tripleheader. A lot of action here

Comment

Two D fighters having a rematch.
      Waste of time. If anything this should be the undercard to thurman vs porter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Watch the first fight.

Comment

Smart move by pbc. They saw how successful the ufc was because of fox and decided to ride the wave. I got berto by ko

Comment

U will b watching shud b fun

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              You start reading the alphabet in order and those 'D' level fighters knocks the hell out of you before you can say d .

Comment

Need something to wstch till.next episode of walking dead

Comment

I think a focused, motivated, Victor Ortiz will give a lot of welterweights problems, including Garcia. I hope Ortiz KO's Berto and fights Garcia next. Ortiz is only 29 years old. If Victor is serious about boxing I'll take him over Garcia.

Comment

Great night of boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X