Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Jessie Vargas Reacts To Danny Garcia, Eyes Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Jessie Vargas Reacts To Danny Garcia, Eyes Miguel Cotto

Earlier this month, Jessie Vargas has claimed the vacant WBO world welterweight title after an impressive ninth-round stoppage of Sadam Ali in Washington.

And the 26-year-old American could now be in line to again face one of the top names in the division.

Vargas lost his previous fight on points to Timothy Bradley but felt he was denied a chance to stop his opponent in the closing stages because the bout was accidentally stopped slightly early.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Vargas looking to get killed by Cotto, tough fight for Garcia

Comment

Vargas vs. Garcia would be a good fight but I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

Cotto is in a tough position. There aren't any big fights for him at 154 except a Canelo rematch (155). However, he may not be able to make 147 healthily.

Comment

Lmaoo you beat Ali stop it Danny and Cotto would destroy your hype ass that belt belongs to Bradley

Comment

Can Cotto even make 147 anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Lmaoo you beat Ali stop it Danny and Cotto would destroy your hype ass that belt belongs to Bradley
            I think Vargas has a good chance to beat the fake Rican. Theophane, Herrera and Peterson already beat Garcia

Comment

You gotta respect the kid, he is looking to make a name for himself in the history books the right way.

Comment

He wants two Puerto Ricans. And he wants the bigger fish.

I don't think Vargas is the type of guy everyone wants to duck. There's probably Brook, Thurman, Porter, Bradley, etc. All would be happy to face him. He'd be glad he's got lots of options.

Comment

Garcia would be a good match up, Cotto is better, but at 147, I would give Vargas the advantage.
                  Never cared for Vargas, the last fight he showed he could entertain. Maybe the move up in weight was good for him, he rocked Bradley and Ali was beat down.

Comment

Vargas garcia would be a sick sick efffen fight vargas hits harder than the gift thoe so that sums it up

Comment

Working...
                    X