Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Eyes Revenge: I Want The Willie Nelson Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Eyes Revenge: I Want The Willie Nelson Rematch

BETHLEHEM, PA. - In the opening bout of the Showtime telecast, middleweight contender Tony Harrison looked impressive in a sixth round TKO over former world title challenger Fernando Guerrero.

Harrison (23-1, 19 KOs) was the aggressor from the outset, jabbing at range to set up his favorite weapon - a powerful right. The Detroit native floored Guerrero with a big right with 15 seconds to go in the second round. The southpaw got up, but looked hurt and was saved by the bell.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think he's a very good fighter who suffered a setback. Much better than Willie Nelson. I'd take him in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      I think he's a very good fighter who suffered a setback. Much better than Willie Nelson. I'd take him in a rematch.
      look's good against can's.
      look's crap against any half decent opposition.

Comment

He was winning that fight at the time of the stoppage if I recall. This is a good move.

Comment

He can beat Nelson, he was beating him most of that fight until his stamina kinda crashed and burn because he wasn't used to going that deep into fights. I still like Harrison potential a lot, I like that he wants revenge instead of just moving without getting revenge like a lot of others fighters do

Comment

I saw that fight nelson looked 3-4 weight classes above Harrison which today could be 4 lbs lol. but nelson was a LOT bigger

Comment

Working...
            X