Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avtandil Khurtsidze Shocks Antoine Douglas By TKO in Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Avtandil Khurtsidze Shocks Antoine Douglas By TKO in Ten

In an absolutely gruelling and at times thrilling fight, late replacement Avtandil Khurtsidze (32-2-2, 21 KOs) stopped previously undefeated middleweight prospect Antoine Douglas (19-1-1, 13 KOs) in the final round of a scheduled ten at the Sands Bethlehem Event Center in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm shocked after the Julian Williams fight I'll go back and watch the fight smh

Comment

This was a man vs a boy! Douglas is a nice kid, did great in school but the upside to this was shutting his louda$$ b1tch mother up. But I would rather have seen someone stuff a dirty sock in her loud mouth. She is nothing but a yap yap yap non-stop.

Comment

I'm torn, hate to see a young kid take a beating like Douglas did but I also like to see the underdog prevail. Boxing is a tough sport.......

Comment

Not surprised. This was a VERY tough fight to take on late notice. Almost crazy to take.

Comment

This was a suprise to me.... Khurtsidze was a late replacement...

Douglas looked like didn't show enough respect to this guy... It was no great mystery as to how this fight was going to turn out... The Bull vs Matador....

Douglas had clear advantages.... Youth 23 to 35, hight, reach, hand speed and the cardio of a 23 year old...

Khurtsidze was short but powerfully built and move straight forward trying to get inside... Why Douglas didn't stick and move all night is beyond me, boxing 101...

Khurtsidze would walk in and bombs away, there to be hit all night... When Douglas did let loose, Khurtsidze would stop throwing and seemed to punch himself out at times... Douglas needed to throw those combinations and get out, but didn't do that nearly enough...

The kid was exposed tonight.... He's young enough to recover, but 2 knockdowns and then a stoppage is more than a speed bump..

Comment

****in hell of a fight

Comment

Entertaining fight.

Comment

I'd love to see what GGG would do against that kind of pressure that we saw tonight. I want to see if GGG CAN box backing up and not having the ability to set his feet. I've been on record saying tell only way to beat GGG is by stepping to him. Make this fight happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Jbose7 View Post
                    I'd love to see what GGG would do against that kind of pressure that we saw tonight. I want to see if GGG CAN box backing up and not having the ability to set his feet. I've been on record saying tell only way to beat GGG is by stepping to him. Make this fight happen!
                    Really? It would be golovkin vs lemieux part 2. The guy would eat a bunch of shots,and get stopped.

Comment

Working...
                    X