Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Dunne Believes Scott Quigg Had Right Idea, Started Late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bernard Dunne Believes Scott Quigg Had Right Idea, Started Late

Former WBA World Super bantamweight titlist Bernard Dunne believes that Bury's Scott Quigg got his tactics right at the Manchester Arena last Saturday but engaged a few rounds later than he should have.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bernard dunnes comments mean fck all really....
    I remember I used to think he was great, I used to follow him and taught he was unbeatable... Then I grew up, and followed boxing properly and realised he was fighting nobody's really and ducking fights, which I was so surprised by, then lost all respect for him when he just threw in the towel and quit boxing after he was beaten by that Asian dude...

I will say I though that war he had with cordoba was one of the best fights iv seen, and got me properly interested in following boxing.

Comment

I agree with dunne. Quigg looked fitter and stronger after the fight. Unfortunately joe Gallagher wasn't quick enough to tell his fighter he wasn't winning the fight until after the 7th round. If it was me I would have told quigg to start throwing after the 3rd round

Comment

He didn't get started until after his jaw was broken!? Ell yeah he could have started earlier, and done better.

Comment

Working...
        X