Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton-Quigg: CompuBox's Breaks Down Their Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton-Quigg: CompuBox's Breaks Down Their Punch Stats

Manchester Arena, Manchester, England - Carl Frampton captures Scott Quigg's WBA title and retains his IBF title mostly because his intent was stronger than Quigg's in the first seven rounds, among the most forgettable in 122-pound title annals but ultimately the most impacting.

[Click Here To Read More]

very poor numbers

Comment

Dam, the first half was even more stale in terms of output than I recall.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this makes Frampton the second boxer ever to not get hit by a punch in a round according to compubox.

The other being Roy Jones vs Vinny Pazienza.

Comment

Quigg landed 11 punches through 6 rounds...

Yet he was surprised to find out that he was trailing 6-1 or 7-0 through 7.

Comment

I'm honestly surprised Quigg is recorded as throwing that many punches in the first 7 rounds. Certainly he didn't throw that many punches with any real intention.

Comment

So it is official, this fight was worse than Fury vs Klitschko. The last two huge PPV's from the United Kingdom. At least they had Bellew and Cleverly worth the money......

Comment

Wow, they even landed less than Rigondeaux-Agbeko....
                Frampton basically won the first three without landing a power punch. Come on, man....

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this makes Frampton the second boxer ever to not get hit by a punch in a round according to compubox.

The other being Roy Jones vs Vinny Pazienza.
                  I believe you are correct. That's a trip when you look at it in that perception.

Comment

Working...
                  X