No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Frampton, McGuigan Target Leo Santa Cruz Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Frampton, McGuigan Target Leo Santa Cruz Clash

NEW YORK IBF 122-pound world champion Carl Frampton unified the super bantamweight division with a split decision victory over WBA titlist Scott Quigg Saturday on SHOWTIME BOXING INTERNATIONAL from Manchester, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No.

Carl Framptom must fight Rigo. You can't fight for a belt he was stripped of and not give him the chance to win it back.

Comment

and of course he still avoiding rigondeaux. what a joke. i hope santa KOs frampton and i don't even like santa.

Comment

Really dude after the whole "the winner cant ignore rigo or he is a pussy "**** you where talking really?

Comment

Frampton SCHOOLS Santa Cruz. Easier fight than Quigg, who he was comfortable against

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
            Frampton SCHOOLS Santa Cruz. Easier fight than Quigg, who he was comfortable against
            Totally disagree! If Leo is smart and controls distance, which he easily can, it's fairly easy fight for leo.

Now if he chooses to stay in close and exchange like he did the 1st couple rounds with Abner and kiko, frampton will have a chance, but that is his only chance.....and it's all controlled by leo.

Comment

Rigo is your mandatory . You must fight him or vacate the Wba title ....
              All these guys are scared to death of the king .

Hit and not be hit .

Comment

Respect to Frampton for shunning that coward runner Rigowho. Santa Cruz would be a REAL fight, an exciting fight for the fans. Nobody wants to see him face the coward Rigo, RIgo is going to retreat and run all night lol. Seriously, why even bother.

Comment

My issue is LSC calling out Frampton first. He could have called out bigger guys and said come and get it to Frampton when he piped up. But no, he throws down the gauntlet, changes the discussion, Carl answers, and Rigo who?

Comment

lsc vs frampton is the fight i want to see,

Comment

Working...
                    X