Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Crawford, Verdejo, Lundy, Silva Ripped and Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Crawford, Verdejo, Lundy, Silva Ripped and Ready

Undefeated superstar champions TERENCE "Bud" CRAWFORD and FELIX "El Diamante" VERDEJO will make their 2016 debuts in title defenses,This Saturday! February 27, at the "Mecca of Boxing" -- The Theater at Madison Square Garden. Crawford, the two-division world champion and 2014 Fighter of the Year will be defending his World Boxing Organization (WBO) junior welterweight world championship belt against Top-10 contender "Hammerin'" HANK LUNDY. Verdejo, the boxing gem of Puerto Rico, will be risking his WBO Latino lightweight title crown and his march to a world title shot when he rumbles with undefeated Brazilian buzz saw WILLIAM "Baby Face" SILVA. Both fights will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing, beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn, Crawford looks huge! This fight won't go pass the 7th..can be over before then but Lundy has heart that will push him for an extra round or 2.

Comment

This should be a great fight Crawford got that dog in him Lundy got that dog in him to both will bite down on the mouthpiece go at it if need be

Comment

Crawford does look really big

Comment

Silva has that "I take too many right hands" squint in his left eye. I wish I didn't see that.

Comment

Lundy's gonna get his ass kicked. He isn't capable of backing up even half of his trash-talk.

Comment

C'mon man at least ACT like you're not just there for a paycheck

Comment

Crawford should go some rounds but he'll drop Lundy a fair few times and at some stage, the ref or the corner will have to stop it. Not entirely impressed with this being Crawford's only fight in 4 months but here's hoping he fight 2 or 3 times more this year against at least 2 top guys.

Comment

That Top Rank chick's face is frozen.

Comment

Verdejos face makes me want to punch him. Looks like a little sissy jibaro. And I am Puerto Rican by the way, I just dont like the kid. Has no heart, no personality. Ill be rooting for the other guy.

WAR LUNDY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X