Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Melissa Stark Joins HBO's The Fight Game with Jim Lampley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Melissa Stark Joins HBO's The Fight Game with Jim Lampley

NEW YORK, Feb. 26, 2016 -- Melissa Stark, one of sports television's most versatile broadcasters, is joining HBO's The Fight Game with Jim Lampley this March. Equally skilled at studio hosting, field interviews and on-site reporting, she will be the new interviewer and correspondent for Lampley's boxing studio program. The Fight Game launched in 2012 with Michelle Beadle serving in the reporting and interviewing role for the past two years. The season premiere of The Fight Game is set for Wednesday, March 16 (11:00-11:30 p.m. ET/PT) on HBO.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The fight game is trash anyway.

Comment

i wonder if she will be a bigger pac-roid and roach nuthugger then Michelle beadle was.

Comment

I honestly don't like having women reporters in boxing. Don't mind them at all in other sports but for some reason they seem out of place here.

Maybe it's because boxing has always been such a "guy" thing and not as family oriented as other sports. I don't know, can't quite put my finger on it.

Comment

Replaced one blonde who knew nothing about boxing with another.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            Replaced one blonde who knew nothing about boxing with another.
            Michelle beadle was an open mayweather hater

HBO already has enough haters

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              Michelle beadle was an open mayweather hater

HBO already has enough haters
              HBO Application:

Do You Like Floyd Mayweather Jr.? Yes Or NO.

No.

You're hired!

Comment

OK but why not Michelle Joy Phelps or Crystina Poncher, Michelle Rosado, Kristal Hart, these are ladies who actually been covering boxing and already know who these fighters are compared to bringing in someone who will be told what to say because they don't know who these current fighters are

I always liked Melissa Stark as far as covering NFL Football! Not sure about her knowledge of Boxing!

This show will be canceled soon, nobody watch that show it is something that pops on after a fight and you end up watching because you forget to change the channel after a fight lol
                Last edited by sicko; 02-26-2016, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  OK but why not Michelle Joy Phelps or Crystina Poncher, Michelle Rosado, Kristal Hart, these are ladies who actually been covering boxing and already know who these fighters are compared to bringing in someone who will be told what to say because they don't know who these current fighters are

I always liked Melissa Stark as far as covering NFL Football! Not sure about her knowledge of Boxing!

This show will be canceled soon, nobody watch that show it is something that pops on after a fight and you end up watching because you forget to change the channel after a fight lol

Basically....

Comment

Is this show still on the air?

Comment

Working...
                    X