Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Joe Gallagher - Team Frampton Embarrassing Themselves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Joe Gallagher - Team Frampton Embarrassing Themselves

Undefeated 122-pound world champions Carl Frampton (IBF) and Scott Quigg (WBA) had to be separated at their final press conference on Thursday in Manchester, England, as they faced-off for the long-awaited super bantamweight unification showdown this Saturday, Feb. 27 at Manchester Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joe Gallagher embarrassed himself by claiming that Frampton couldn't sell his allocation of tickets only for it to backfire when it turned out that not only had Frampton sold his allocation, but most of the arena's allocation had been sold to people in Ireland. Not to mention that Frampton has also bought 10 £200 ringside seats off of Quigg's allocation as well by getting a mate to phone up and pretend he's a fan of Quigg's... now that's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by warrior9688 View Post
      Joe Gallagher embarrassed himself by claiming that Frampton couldn't sell his allocation of tickets only for it to backfire when it turned out that not only had Frampton sold his allocation, but most of the arena's allocation had been sold to people in Ireland. Not to mention that Frampton has also bought 10 £200 ringside seats off of Quigg's allocation as well by getting a mate to phone up and pretend he's a fan of Quigg's... now that's embarrassing.
      Indeed the fan support for Carl is good but this only goes so far Carl has a job at hand here fans won't change anything he will need to be at his best.

Comment

He's some dope,ha
        He really believes he his the best trainer in the world SMH go jump back on Hearn dick Joe, that should keep your mouth shut for a bit...

War Frampton

Comment

Originally posted by warrior9688 View Post
          Frampton handed back 2500 tickets, fact.

Comment

I think they have all embarrassed themselves to an extent, with the exception of Shane McGuigan.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              I think they have all embarrassed themselves to an extent, with the exception of Shane McGuigan.
              Shane McGuigan is the biggest weapon of the lot, and he has a really freaky kiddy fiddler smile.

He literally has nothing on the CV yet goes on like he's Freddie Roach, the only reason Gayemaker & Groves joined him is because he's based in London.

The McGuigans are leeches who are robbing Frampton blind. Every member of the family is on the payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Shane McGuigan is the biggest weapon of the lot, and he has a really freaky kiddy fiddler smile.

He literally has nothing on the CV yet goes on like he's Freddie Roach, the only reason Gayemaker & Groves joined him is because he's based in London.

The McGuigans are leeches who are robbing Frampton blind. Every member of the family is on the payroll.
                I don't mind Shane at all.

His training style and scientific approach is fantastic and I feel he's been the only one out of 5-6 grown men that hasn't come across as petty and childish in the build up.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  His training style and scientific approach is fantastic
                  We shall see. I think Shane has got it badly wrong, Frampton looks a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    We shall see. I think Shane has got it badly wrong, Frampton looks a mess.
                    whose the boxer in your sig? he's the one styling coming in then got KTFO with th quickness right?

Comment

Working...
                    X