Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: I'm 100% Ready For Takam, I Was Born For This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: I'm 100% Ready For Takam, I Was Born For This

Just how good is Kiwi heavyweight boxer Joseph Parker? That will be known after his next fight, says trainer Kevin Barry.

France-based 35-year-old Cameroon fighter Carlos Takam was confirmed on Thursday as Parker's next opponent.

[Click Here To Read More]

Maybe not ready enough. Tough fight.

Comment

For me there is nothing bigger than 2 very good Heavyweight trading leather. This fight should be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Maybe not ready enough. Tough fight.
        I agree, lets see what hes got so far, this will get gnarly for young Joseph, big step up in boxing skill and durability and strength, does he have enough defence and skill to make use of his fast hands?

Id say hes underdog in this but a live one for sure

Comment

good fight, heavyweight is delivering yet again

Comment

and you prepared for a top 10 heavyweight by fighting.......jason bergman?

Comment

It is about time that he finally stepping up.

Comment

Kind of sucks guys like Joshua & Parker didn't fight each other on the way up the rankings. If Joshua and Parker win their next fights it will be unreal but it would have been good to see the two rising stars fight already.

Comment

Very good fight

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                    Kind of sucks guys like Joshua & Parker didn't fight each other on the way up the rankings. If Joshua and Parker win their next fights it will be unreal but it would have been good to see the two rising stars fight already.
                    how does it suck? it would absolutely suck if they fought now as prospects.

i think it would suck if they fight each other in 2 fights time tbh. they are both the future of the division, why not let it brew and then fight in 2 years time when they are both world champions for a super fight/unification of the belts ?

Comment

Working...
                    X