Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gilberto Ramirez in Beast Mode, Camp For Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gilberto Ramirez in Beast Mode, Camp For Abraham

LAS VEGAS, NV -- Cinco de Mayo comes one month early with the Manny Pacquiao - Timothy Bradley welterweight championship pay-per-view undercard, which will feature four Hispanic contenders in three title fights. Co-promoted by Sauerland Event and Zapari Boxing Promotions, World Boxing Organization (WBO) super middleweight champion "King" ARTHUR ABRAHAM of Berlin, Germany, will defend his world title against undefeated WBO No. 1 super middleweight contender with the matinee idol looks and mandatory challenger GILBERTO "Zurdo" RAMIREZ of Mazatlan, Mexico, in the co-main event.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gilberto Ramirez looking good here.

Comment

I think its nonsense when you add the combined records and the ko percentage and all that.. come fight night its every man for himself and each one of them has their own legacy and career. Its not a 4 on 4

Comment

ramirez looking good I pick him to win this.

Comment

Good goona be a tough fight people overrate Ramriez was too much he good but I dont think he is as great people are hyping him up to be, Arthur can verywell turn the lights out of him. Dangerous fight for both guys may the best man win with that being said.

War Ramirez!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
            Good goona be a tough fight people overrate Ramriez was too much he good but I dont think he is as great people are hyping him up to be, Arthur can verywell turn the lights out of him. Dangerous fight for both guys may the best man win with that being said.

War Ramirez!
            They gotta hype him up. he could be the first Mexican to claim title at SMW. AA should win this but they may rob him. Hope Sauderland won a purse bid with intention to choose judges, otherwise they will make it look like a close fight and give decision to Ramirez

Comment

Unless Ramirez gets cold ****ed he's winning this. Too many PPR compared to the 40 something Abraham throws.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post

War Ramirez!
                Abraham has a stiff 1-2 and thats how you beat a guy that swings wide and slow like Ramirez. But I think Ramirez wins this for 2 reasons, given Abrahmas age he has a problem pulling the trigger, and the other is Ramirez had a decent tune-up against a guy with similar attributes (size & demeanor) in his last fight and just outworked him. I can see the same happening but I dont think Ramirez is coming out unscathed. & I agree with you Ramirez is overrated, he needs to tighten up his punches and fight taller.

Comment

Good fight for zurdo not so much of a test but def. Good exposure
                  Saludos Mazatlan linea .7.1.4 ala orden seņores

Comment

Fight of the night IMO!

Comment

Working...
                    X