Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Flagged By Bankruptcy Judge Over Instagram Photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Flagged By Bankruptcy Judge Over Instagram Photos

Rapper turned boxing promoter Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson is in hot water. Bankruptcy judge Ann Nevins ordered him to come to her courtroom and explain several pictures posted on social media websites that show him playing with stacks of cash.

[Click Here To Read More]

yup 50 is broke and just frontin; hard look at that lil ass fridge, he can barely make a sandwhich with those ingredients too. SMH

Comment

haha what a fking douche.

It seems being rich is actually incredibly boring? all these mega rich people seem to do is want to show/tell everyone else about it.
      kinda pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post

yup 50 is broke and just frontin; hard look at that lil ass fridge, he can barely make a sandwhich with those ingredients too. SMH
        Man...please.....I'd make a mean ass grilled cheese and ham sammich and butter the **** outta the toast.

Comment

I wouldn't say that he is broke, but I read that Bowie left 70 million behind. If that's the case then I doubt any rapper such as 50 has more than half of that. We often read what Forbes says or what stars say, but in reality after taxes, fees etc... they aren't left with half IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
            Man...please.....I'd make a mean ass grilled cheese and ham sammich and butter the **** outta the toast.
            Mofo has chipotle mayo in there too..

Comment

He only filed for bankruptcy so he wouldn't have to pay anymore over his business, his personal wealth is still very much in the green; as is Kanye West's.

Comment

Two years ago 50 was hating on this guy and now he wishes he was this guy...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  haha what a fking douche.

It seems being rich is actually incredibly boring? all these mega rich people seem to do is want to show/tell everyone else about it.
                  kinda pathetic.
                  They just have super inflated egos and have the I am mentality , its a different world they live in , all plastic .

Comment

The judge is stupid. That's probably fake money. 50 is an entertainer. He's selling a lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                    X