Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Backs Pacquiao: Arum Has No Loyalty, Didn't Protect Manny!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza Backs Pacquiao: Arum Has No Loyalty, Didn't Protect Manny!

The "Living Legend" of Philippines basketball, former senator Robert Jaworski has come out strongly in support of eight division world boxing champion Manny Pacquiao in the face of attacks against him by the LGBT community, following Pacquiao's remarks condemning same-*** marriages.

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR Alex Ariza!

Comment

"Protect Manny" The guy is boxing champion and a congressman, how someone with the intelligence of an 8 year old can get voted in to office speaks volumes about the people of that country.

Comment

been a while since i agreed with Ariza

Comment

What is arum suppose to say? "oh yeah i agree with pacquiao. Those danm queers should not be together and i am also oppose gay marriage" Its not like he threw him under the bus " Which is why this is Manny's last fight because i cannot continue to promote such a simple minded bible thumber?"

Comment

Ariza is that ****in dude for real.

Comment

Totally agree with Ariza. Arum is an ingrate whose greed has no boundaries. He is a little bit better than Don King. Just a lil bit! lol

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
                Totally agree with Ariza. Arum is an ingrate whose greed has no boundaries. He is a little bit better than Don King. Just a lil bit! lol
                He's worse than King. All those fighters that lost money under King they did it to themselves. Arum on the other hand has dudes signing lifetime slavery deals with Top Rank just to have access to fight with any of his guys.

Comment

Just when you thought **** couldnt get any stranger

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    "Protect Manny" The guy is boxing champion and a congressman, how someone with the intelligence of an 8 year old can get voted in to office speaks volumes about the people of that country.
                    george bush was elected president. .twice, with the intelligence of a rock.

Comment

Working...
                    X