Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Soliman To Have Knee Surgery, Antoine Douglas Fight on Hold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Soliman To Have Knee Surgery, Antoine Douglas Fight on Hold

A nagging knee injury has put a stop to former IBF World Middleweight Champion Sam Soliman’s fight against rising USA star 23-year-old Antoine Douglas, which was to be held in Pennsylvania on Saturday, March 5th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, I was hoping for Douglass to have a break-out performance and move up in the rankings. Now it's just a few weeks from the fight.

Douglass should fight Giovanni Lorenzo instead. Lorenzo was supposed to fight last night vs Khurtsidze, but Khurtsidze missed weight.

Comment

I was actually looking forward to this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Damn, I was hoping for Douglass to have a break-out performance and move up in the rankings. Now it's just a few weeks from the fight.

Douglass should fight Giovanni Lorenzo instead. Lorenzo was supposed to fight last night vs Khurtsidze, but Khurtsidze missed weight.
        Too bad Soliman was going to send him home in a bodybag. Dougie will have to wait a few weeks for his boxing lesson.

Comment

Really feel for The King on this one, it's taken him a long time to get to that elite level and I was looking forward to him sending this bloke packing. Not to worry Soliman is a true warrior and will be back in no time. The BS decision he got against Wade shows how good he really is.

Comment

i remember his knee was effed up against taylor but then he came back and got robbed against wade. so he beat wade with no knees? lol

Comment

Douglass is still on the card, either Lorenzo or Khurtsidze would be great tests for him.

Comment

That's too bad I like watching Antoine Douglas fight , legit prospect perhaps a key player in the 160lb division within 2 years, and his mom is always entertaining from the stands.

Comment

Working...
                X