Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz, Jayson Velez Promises Fireworks on March 26th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz, Jayson Velez Promises Fireworks on March 26th

LOS ANGELES - A member of the 2012 United States Olympic team and current NABF Featherweight Champion, Joseph "Jojo" Diaz Jr. (19-0, 11 KOs) has taken on anyone who has stepped up to the plate and on Saturday, March 26, he will make his HBO World Championship Boxing debut when he faces rising Puerto Rican contender Jayson "La Maravilla" Velez (23-1-1, 16 KOs) at Oracle Arena in Oakland, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope so cause IM THERE!!!!

Comment

Real good fight IMO...

Comment

I like Velez in this. He showed me something special when he lost to Rios, his sportsmanship proves that he has it to improve, he can get better. When a guy cries and runs out of the ring about losing, you know that's all he had, he did his best. Any man who can get up after a good knock down and keep fighting is dangerous and any man who can smile at you after you beat his butt, you really didn't do a good job, he wants more.

Comment

Trying to get another title shot.

I hope JVelez wins this one. He has had some close but hard losses. But has been gaining experience... Needs a better corner and to come into the fight stonger and better stamina. I kno its hard but certainly possible to do these thing in and out the ring. Good Luck Jayson Velez im with you all the way win lose or draw. He a hometown fighter gots to support the roots.

Comment

Awesome fight. War Velez

Comment

great fight for JoJo who I been high on for a long time. First fight on HBO. A win likely sets the winner up for a title shot in 2016.

Comment

Statement Time

It's time for Jo Jo Diaz to make a statement and beat Velez. Jo Jo is supremely gifted and this will be a fight for him that he is a legit contender in the Featherweight Division.

I hope he puts on a show and serves notice to the division.

Comment

Working...
                X