Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Roman Gonzalez, McWilliams Arroyo Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Roman Gonzalez, McWilliams Arroyo Go Face To Face

Los Angeles, CA - Consensus #1 Pound-for-Pound Fighter and World Boxing Council Flyweight Champion, Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez will defend his title against world ranked Puerto Rican McWilliams Arroyo on Saturday, April 23 at the Fabulous Forum in the co-featured bout to the World Middleweight Championship between Gennady "GGG" Golovkin and Dominic "Lights Out" Wade, it was announced today by K2 Promotions. Both bouts will be televised Live on HBO World Championship Boxing® beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

Only just seen the odds for this fight earlier. Thought they would of been closer. If anyone thinks Arroyo will win i'd jump on it.......he won't though

Comment

In B4 the Haters start calling McWilliams a Tune up..!

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
        In B4 the Haters start calling McWilliams a Tune up..!
        In before someone says he's avoiding estrada...

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
          In before someone says he's avoiding estrada...
          “He injured doe”

Comment

Arroyo is no push over. I pick Gonzalez by UD

Comment

Roman looks like he has a bit of weight to lose.....might just be the clothes .....both showing dignity and class ...I like that :-)

Comment

McWilliam isn't active enough. He gets out worked, and Gonzalez is a buzz saw. As much as I want to give Arroyo credit, he has a big right hand and the rest of his game is about patience setting it up. If Gonzalez gives him space and a fence to lean on, Arroyo can do his thing.

Comment

Listen....April.....23rd.....45-0....understand.

Comment

Chocolito is looking fat in the face, he looks like a boy on fight night lol

Comment

Working...
                    X