No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz-Jayson Velez Set For Ward-Barrera HBO Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz-Jayson Velez Set For Ward-Barrera HBO Card

Sources have advised BoxingScene.com that a featherweight bout between Joseph Diaz and Jayson Velez has been finalized and will be the HBO co-feature on the night of March 26th at the Oracle in Oakland, California, where Andre Ward makes his return and faces undefeated Sullivan Barrera in a light heavyweight main event.

[Click Here To Read More]

WOW, Great fight!!! WAAAAR JOJO!!!

Comment

Best fight on HBO calender.

Comment

Really like this fight.

Comment

Nice step up for Jo Jo. It should be an interesting scrap.

Comment

Step Up

Big step up fight for Jo Jo Diaz. I think next step Errol Spence he was the best from the U.S. Olympic Team.

This will be a huge opportunity for him to showcase how talented he is and to announce his arrival in a loaded division.

Can't wait. On a side note I'm surprised Manuel Avila and Ronnie Rios didn't get this chance. But hopefully they will get a chance to showcase their talent soon on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
              Big step up fight for Jo Jo Diaz. I think next step Errol Spence he was the best from the U.S. Olympic Team.

This will be a huge opportunity for him to showcase how talented he is and to announce his arrival in a loaded division.

Can't wait. On a side note I'm surprised Manuel Avila and Ronnie Rios didn't get this chance. But hopefully they will get a chance to showcase their talent soon on HBO.
              Technically I would say he's better than Spence for sure. Diaz also has better defense.
              I would rank the top 3 2012 US Olympians like this: Diaz, Spence, Ramirez.

Comment

Nice step up for Jojo. His first fight on the big stage.

Comment

HUH two Golden Boy fighters fighting in a Kathy Duva event?

Comment

Good fight, better than the main event.

Comment

Working...
                    X