Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McWilliams Arroyo Creeps In, Eyed For Roman Gonzalez Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McWilliams Arroyo Creeps In, Eyed For Roman Gonzalez Bout

Puerto Rico's McWilliams Arroyo (16-2 and 14 KO's) is aware that he's a leading candidate to secure a world title shot on April 23 in California with Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez (44-0, 38 KOs), who currently holds the WBC flyweight championship.

[Click Here To Read More]

This dude is the truth he's probably better than his brother

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      This dude is the truth he's probably better than his brother
      less than 20 fights already 2 losses..hard to sell me on that "the truth" statement..lets face if..choco doesnt have opponents that solidify his high ranking..he can be p4p but he has to be a bottom feeder of the list imo

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
        less than 20 fights already 2 losses..hard to sell me on that "the truth" statement..lets face if..choco doesnt have opponents that solidify his high ranking..he can be p4p but he has to be a bottom feeder of the list imo
        He arguably best amnat in his own home
        If you had watch the fight you would have seen thst he should have won by disqualification or on the cards
        He was robbed 2x

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          He arguably best amnat in his own home
          If you had watch the fight you would have seen thst he should have won by disqualification or on the cards
          He was robbed 2x
          cant get into fighters the size of 9 year olds fighting on low quality streams..

Comment

He beat amnat and lost a BS 4 rounder, kid is good.

Comment

Arroyo vs Giovany Segura warr!!!!!!!!!!!vs Estrada!!!!!not chocolate!!!

Comment

I Wont be surprise if Arroyo beats Gonzalez and I'm not even kidding, Arroyo is the real deal and he hits REAL HARD, those to looses are BS he won BOTH, he should be champion and undefeated.

Comment

now this would be a legit defence. kind of high risk, low reward in fact

edit: although i don't believe he beat amnat, he probably would in a rematch on neutral territory

Comment

This dude would get obliterated by Gonzalez.

Pass.

Comment

Working...
                    X