Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers: The Division is in Good Hands With Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers: The Division is in Good Hands With Tyson Fury

Brooklyn, New York - The resurgence of the heavyweight division after last year's shocking upset of Wladimir Klitschko has had its ripple effect. Anyone and everyone feels like their chances of becoming a heavyweight champion or landing a big heavyweight fight have immensely increased.

[Click Here To Read More]

Always wanted to see Chambers vs Haye. Fight is still good imo considering both are in a re-building phase.

Comment

Eddie Chambers

Originally posted by AdultAbuse View Post
      Always wanted to see Chambers vs Haye. Fight is still good imo considering both are in a re-building phase.
      I'd like to see Chambers against any of the top heavyweights. His skillset and ring IQ would give any of these guys a run for their money. I think he would embarrass Szpilka and he was beating Wilder until he go KO'd.

Comment

Man, what happened to this guy...he put on some boxing exhibitions a couple of years ago, against guys like Adamek (major robbery) and Sam Peter.

Comment

I would like to see Fast Fattie against a Top10 opponent again.

Comment

Working...
          X