Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Canelo Will Be Too Strong and Powerful For Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton: Canelo Will Be Too Strong and Powerful For Amir Khan

Five years ago, Matthew Hatton felt what it was like to take punishment from Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. They fought each other for the vacant WBC junior middleweight title, at a catch-weight, with Hatton moving up from welterweight. Canelo dominated the fight with scores of 119-108 on all three cards.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ya dont say?

Comment

Canelo fights lightweights

Canelo is a fraud like Chavez Jr. He wants to duck middleweights like GGG and fight welterweights. Canelo Khan is a joke. Whoever pays money to see it is a fool.

Comment

I forgot all about that sorry fight with Hatton and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          I forgot all about that sorry fight with Hatton and Canelo.
          And Canelo still missed weight by a pound iirc.

Comment

Hatton jealous cos khan getting attention and if he wins this he > ricky hatton

Comment

no ****....

Comment

PPV tune up fight? They must really think they can throw any garbage with canelo's name on it and still sell. the undercard wont matter, this fight wont make more than 100 thousand Ppv view buys.

Comment

Originally posted by panchovia View Post
                  PPV tune up fight? They must really think they can throw any garbage with canelo's name on it and still sell. the undercard wont matter, this fight wont make more than 100 thousand Ppv view buys.
                  It worked with mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by etradervic View Post
                    Canelo is a fraud like Chavez Jr. He wants to duck middleweights like GGG and fight welterweights. Canelo Khan is a joke. Whoever pays money to see it is a fool.
                    I wouldn't call them a fool, but I definitely won't waste my hard earned money on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X