No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Nears Title Shot, Lands Top WBO Ranking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Nears Title Shot, Lands Top WBO Ranking

Kiwi heavyweight boxer Joseph Parker is a top-ranked world title contender for the first time, according to his trainer.

The 24-year-old South Aucklander's trainer Kevin Barry tweeted on Friday afternoon that his young charge was now rated No 1 with the WBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Farce.....

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Farce.....
      Why is it a farce ? Because ur worried Parker and Joshua are closing in on furys title....a farce is seeing how somebody with no style or boxing technique can win a heavyweight title....Tyson fury .....tell me when you watch the fury -klitchko fight what do you actually see lol

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        Why is it a farce ? Because ur worried Parker and Joshua are closing in on furys title....a farce is seeing how somebody with no style or boxing technique can win a heavyweight title....Tyson fury .....tell me when you watch the fury -klitchko fight what do you actually see lol
        It's farce because Parker has not defeated anyone who is anywhere near a top 10 HW, yet is somehow ranked #1 by the WBO.

Fury would take both of them to school of course. You can't see it because YDSAB.

Both Parker & Joshua are very quiet about Tyson Fury. Why? Because they know he's levels above them at this point.

Comment

way premature, and i say this as someone who's hoping parker is the next big thing. let him follow a steadier learning curve rather than immediately jumping from the likes of jason bergman to title fights. he hasn't even fought the best fighters in oceania and asia yet

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            It's farce because Parker has not defeated anyone who is anywhere near a top 10 HW, yet is somehow ranked #1 by the WBO.

Fury would take both of them to school of course. You can't see it because YDSAB.

Both Parker & Joshua are very quiet about Tyson Fury. Why? Because they know he's levels above them at this point.
            Do me a favour silly boy...levels apart....the man's bi polar...don't have the heart or the dedication and is an ambling oath which will fall like a redwood tree when he gets clocked ......fury is just waiting to be beat and it's gradually nearing his execution....Joshua is silent because unlike fury he don't need to be batman ....kapowwwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              way premature, and i say this as someone who's hoping parker is the next big thing. let him follow a steadier learning curve rather than immediately jumping from the likes of jason bergman to title fights. he hasn't even fought the best fighters in oceania and asia yet
              Nor did fury up to the klitchko fight to be fair....helenius,Cunningham or chisora were not top of the tree...there was no povetkin or Ortiz on his record was there..and the competition was pretty weak...up to the klitchko fight fury had managed to get a shot at the Ukrainian without even taking on a top ranked contender....check his record

Comment

Parker holds 3 WBO regional belts & has been active so I'm assuming that is how he got the #1 ranking. Boytsov had only 1 belt & he was #1 without fighting anyone.

Comment

Klitschko was the recognized heavyweight champion of the world and had a long reign. Tyson Fury beat him...don't take away credit from the man's accomplishment.

Comment

Do me a favour silly boy...levels apart....the man's bi polar...don't have the heart or the dedication and is an ambling oath which will fall like a redwood tree when he gets clocked ......fury is just waiting to be beat and it's gradually nearing his execution....Joshua is silent because unlike fury he don't need to be batman ....kapowwwwwwww
                    24 have tried, 24 have failed.....

When Parker or Joshua defeats a super champion who was previously unbeaten in 12 years, who was p4p #1 and who many considered to be impossible to outbox, give me a shout.

Comment

Working...
                    X